IPSE completes partnership with data company Experian
IPSE is delighted to announce a new partnership with data company Experian, whereby our members will receive access to products and reports to help them manage and negate credit risk.
Members will benefit from services specifically designed to help small enterprises protect and grow their businesses, by providing in-depth, up-to-date credit reports to help make informed business decisions.
Through the Experian partnership, IPSE members will have access to:
- Credit checks for customers and suppliers in the UK and abroad
- Financial alerts about suppliers and customers – eg. credit score changes, CCJs and late payments
- Tools to help manage cash flow and understand customers’ payment patterns
- Protection from loss-making decisions and high-risk companies
- Reliable financial health checks and risk assessments on international prospects
- A database of over five million contacts.
Chris Bryce, IPSE CEO, said: “This partnership with Experian is a major coup for our members who will benefit from a range of products and services created specifically with small enterprises in mind. Experian is a market leader and will provide IPSE members with the peace of mind they need to make informed and confident business decisions. This is just the latest effort to provide members with access to expert services, therefore we are delighted to have Experian on board.”
Experian’s Jamie Allan said: “Cash flow is an important issue for independent professionals and small businesses because one unpaid invoice can have great consequences for their company’s financial health. Equally, as a provider of a quality service you want to know that your suppliers are in a position to provide a reliable service to you, so you retain a strong reputation with your customers. We are working with IPSE to help make those key decisions easier and more informed for members, so they can continue to thrive and take their businesses forward.”Finance