Every day, over 32,000 small and medium businesses rely on credit reports to make informed business decisions.
Experian have been helping UK businesses for over 20 years to protect and grow their operations.
IPSE’s partnership with Experian allows members access to products specifically created for small enterprises. These products help manage credit risk, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
How Experian help with running your business:
- Credit check your customers and suppliers in the UK or abroad
- Monitor customers and suppliers to receive alerts on changes to their financial status such as credit scores, CCJs and late payments
- Understand your customers payment patterns to help manage your cash flow
- Protect your business from loss-making decisions and high risk companies
- Reliable financial health checks and risk assessments on international prospects
- Find your next set of customers from our database of 5.2m contacts
Experian is focused around you:
- UK based customer service team – who’ll help you get the right package for your needs
- Variety of contact options to suit you – call, email or live chat
- Ensure you’re getting the most from them – within two weeks of sign-up, they’ll arrange a call to see how you’re getting on
- They don’t believe in ‘same-again’ or automatic renewals – Experian will contact you before your renewal date and tailor a new package to meet your changing needs
From SME’s to global businesses, Experian have a solution to help you succeed in the UK and abroad.
For more information visit engage.experian.co.uk/ipse/home.