Secure your future home with CMME.
It is time to ‘bust’ the myths surrounding mortgages for the self-employed:
- It can be much harder to get a mortgage
- You need at least 3 years’ Limited Company Trading Accounts
- You’ll have to pay a higher rate of interest
- Your most suitable route could be a self-certified mortgage
- Lenders prefer low risk industries
CMME can help you secure a mortgage based solely on your annualised daily contract rate.
Key features CMME’s Mortgage Services:
- Mortgages made to measure, we will take the time to understand exactly what you need
- By your side and on your side every step of the way
- Liaise with the lenders on your behalf
- Great experience, great deal. Borrow up to 5 times your annualised contract rate
- Smart people, smart process. Years of experience help us cut through the complexity for you
You can count on CMME to provide a professional mortgage service, with a mortgage that’s affordable and tailored for you. Their experienced team of consultants and administrators will be there every step of the way to ensure your mortgage goes through smoothly.
- First time buyers
- Home movers
IPSE members will benefit from a £50 IKEA voucher when they take out a mortgage through CMME.
IPSE are not authorised to offer regulated mortgage advice. IPSE are introducers to CMME.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
CMME is a trading name of CMME Mortgages and Protection Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA reg. 414798). Registered in England No. 04886692. Registered Office: Albany House, 5 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE. Please be aware that Commercial Mortgages, Overseas Mortgages and some Buy To Let Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Calls may be recorded for training and security purposes and to improve the quality of our services.