IPSE Futures gives you the opportunity to take advantage of group rates for a variety of flexible benefits. We'll be adding to these throughout the year, but you are now able to join pension, life assurance and private medical insurance schemes at group rates - usually at a fraction of the cost you would pay as an individual.
IPSE Plus members will also automatically receive £5000 base life assurance cover as part of their Plus membership. To claim this free life assurance, please go through to the set up page and follow the instructions.
|If your limited company pays||Pensions||Life Assurance||Private Medical Insurance|
|Deduct from corporation tax||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Attracts a benefit-in-kind charge||No||No||Yes|
|Do you pay personal income tax?||No||No||Yes|
|Can you claim personal tax relief?||No||No||No|
|If you pay from your taxed income||Pensions||Life Assurance||Private Medical Insurance|
|Deduct from corporation tax||No||No||No|
|Attracts a benefit-in-kind charge||No||No||No|
|Do you pay personal income tax?||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Can you claim personal tax relief?||Auto*||No||No|
*Automatically claimed on your behalf by Aegon
We understand the importance of saving for your future. That's why we have chosen to work with Aegon and provide you with Aegon Retirement Choices.
Join IPSE Pensions and you could benefit from:
- Our negotiated charge of 0.43% for the scheme (inclusive of administration and investment charges) gives you the chance to save securely at far lower rates you would be paying with any other scheme.
- Not only are we offering you the opportunity to set up a pension plan, you'll be able to save in other products such as an ISA.
- View all your investments together online and manage those invested through Retiready - with only one username and password to remember.
IPSE Life Assurance
We are delighted to be offering our members voluntary life assurance at a very heavily discounted rate compared to the retail market through Legal & General, starting at just £2.80 a month. Voluntary life assurance cover will pay a lump sum if you die. It's a valuable benefit that can help your family and dependants financially.
Join our Life Assurance scheme and you could benefit from:
- A discounted rate starting at just £2.80 per month.
- The plan is entirely voluntary. This means you choose if you want cover, you pay for the cover, and you decide how much cover you'd like.
- You can increase your cover at any monthly accounting date, up to the maximum benefit.
Private medical insurance gives you prompt, efficient access to health care, with no NHS waiting lists, so that you and your family can focus on getting well. Registration and all payment collection is handled directly by independent benefits consultants, Mercer - we will give members Mercer's details.
Mercer will advise on the best healthcare cover for you and provide you with:
- Specialist help and advice
- Access to coverage that may not exclude your previous medical conditions
- Access to discounted rates
- Support available when you need it
There is no shortage of advice on how to stay healthy and well, but sometimes we can all take good health for granted.Find out more