IPSE is the membership organisation representing the UK's 4.6 million self-employed professionals.
The way we approach the concept of ‘work’ is changing. The growth in self-employment in the last decade has outstripped that of permanent employment by 3:1 meaning self-employed people now make up 15% of the UK workforce. Freelancing is the fastest growing sector of the European Labour Market and the enterprising spirit of our way of working is now recognised as one of the biggest catalysts for economic growth.
The IPSE Press Office is situated in the heart of Westminster, 10 minutes from Parliament and Millbank TV studios. Our policy experts, spokespeople and economists are available for:
- Quotes and interviews from specialists
- Surveys, reports and statistics on self-employment and freelancing
- Case studies involving self-employed people, freelancers and the businesses that use them
- A unique insight into business, SME’s, enterprise and entrepreneurialism
- Economic analysis from the smallest businesses operating in Britain – the ‘budgie in the mine’ of the UK economy
Contact the IPSE Press Office:
Office hours (8am – 5pm) on: 0203 053 0606
Out of hours (5pm – 8am) on: 078 5489 7974